What does a Consultation include?
Our Fix Sell Pay Sales Consultant will meet with you on site at your preferred time. A consultation will usually last between 30 minutes to one hour and during this time the sales consultant will take extensive notes and photographs of the home. Our sales consultant is experienced and will offer any renovation or real estate advice you require.
The consultant will advise you on how to best present your house on the market to maximize your sale price.
When will I receive my quote?
Due to the in depth detail of the quotes that are written up by Fix Sell Pay, it can take up to 7-10 business days to receive your quote. If you require your quote earlier than this time frame, please advise the sales consultant.
Do I have to go ahead with all items on the quote?
Not at all, the Fix Sell Pay quotes are itemized which means you can remove any items from the quote before accepting.
There is a minimum $5,000 spend, this needs to be kept in mind when any items are removed.
How do I qualify for a 10% discount?
Customers who opt to pay on completion of the works (Progress Payments) will be allocated a 10% discount on their quoted price.
Once I accept my quote, what is the next step?
Please accurately complete the Fix Sell Pay paperwork and send originals back to our office. Once the paperwork has been received scheduling and material orders will commence.
Once I have sent all my paperwork in how long do I have to wait before my job will start?
Usually there is a 2-3 week start timeframe. If you are working towards specific timeframes please advise the office at your earliest convenience.
Who do Fix Sell Pay use as their tradesmen?
Fix Sell Pay use their own tradesmen for majority of the works required. In the event that Fix Sell Pay do not have qualified staff members or tradesmen for a specific task we will contract qualified tradesmen to complete the works.
Will Fix Sell Pay manage the entire job for me?
Yes, Fix Sell Pay will manage the entire renovating process for you. This includes scheduling trades and managing the various services.
The Fix Sell Pay Customer Service Rep will ensure any updates are communicated at all times and will be there assist with any questions or concerns you might have.
Do Fix Sell Pay have insurances?
Yes, Fix Sell Pay have the following insurances:
- Public Liability Insurance
- Work Cover
- Contracts Work Insurance (where applicable)
- All other statutory insurances
Can Fix Sell Pay help to find me a Real Estate Agent?
Yes, over the years Fix Sell Pay have built strong relationships with agents and can help arrange inspections of your home.
Fix Sell Pay have over 15 years’ experience in the Real Estate Industry and would be more than willing to assist with any questions you might have.
Can Fix Sell Pay help me find a conveyancer?
Yes, Fix Sell Pay have a list of conveyancers they can recommend. A conveyancer doesn’t necessarily need to be located near you as most of the information is conducted over the phone or online.
Can Fix Sell Pay furnish/ decorate my home for sale?
Yes, Fix Sell Pay would be more than happy to assist with furnishing your home for sale. We can arrange for a quote and a site inspection to be completed.
Is there someone I can contact over the weekend?
Yes, the Fix Sell Pay mobile number operates every day. If you have any questions or require any information over the weekend or after business hours, please call 1300 FIX SELL PAY / 0405 043 762.
What are the top 5 items Fix Sell Pay recommend to prepare your home for sale?-
– De-clutter your home. Organise a garage sale and sell some unwanted items. Storage units are a great idea also.
– Paint throughout (using neutral colours) – This will freshen the home and a neutral colour palate will appeal to a wider range of buyers.
– Carpets – If the carpets are looking a little raggedy we recommend laying new carpet throughout. If the carpets are not so old, arrange to have them steam cleaned.
– Landscaping – A little bit of fresh mulch goes a long way! The first thing potential buyers will see is the front of your home so weeding, pruning and a bit of mulch are a must!
– Last but not least is presentation. Whilst buyers are not purchasing the contents of your home, they are trying to imagine what the home would look like with their belongings. Put knick-knacks away, store items in a neat and tidy fashion, tidy up walk in robes and linen closets and take photos off the walls.
First impressions last, so make it a good one!